SAFETY AND BOOT CENTER
First Aid Supplies
Head & Face Protection
Air Systems Intl.
DBI Sala / Protecta
Red Wing Shoes
Scott Health and Safety
Smith & Wesson
Join our mailing list!
(Your shopping cart is empty)
Keen - Detroit Low EH Steel Toe Work Shoe
Special Order Item!
Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for delivery
M: 7-12, 13,14
W: 7-12, 13,14
Select Shoe Size
The Motor City gave us the assembly line and a good share of the world's automobiles. This work shoe of the same name reflects the solid work ethic of this through a versatile medium-profile design that supports and protects every inch of your feet. So comfortable and easy to wear, you just might forget to take them off once your job is through.
Protecting toes one shoe at a time. ™
Click for more
30-Day Comfort Guarantee
- Contoured heel lock
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Water resistant nubuck leather upper
Electrical Hazard Rated
Reebok - Women's DMX Flex Work Alloy Safety Toe
Wolverine - Crawford Steel-Toe WP 10" Wellington Boot
5.11 - Level II - 6" Sock - Extra Thick
5.11 - A.T.A.C.® 8" Shield Side Zip Boot, Composite Toe, Waterproof, Puncture Resistant
Timberland PRO® Helix HD 6" Men's Work Boot
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Hiking & Athletic
Hiking & Athletic
Safety and Boot Center, inc.
Become an Affiliate
Send Us Feedback
Copyright © 2018 Safety and Boot Center, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.
2927 SE Gran Park Way Stuart, Florida 34997